BLOG #3 Perceptions of David D. Strack
- I thought adam and eve started mankind then i learned evolution.
-I thought that back in the day everything was in black and white and had no color because of the western movies
-The World created in 7 days i was taught as a young child and curiosity lead me to investigate for myself.
- i believed ghost were everywhere its funny cause just recently i developed a common sense that ghost don’t exist.
- I thought scientifically that coffee makes me short im still not sure if that’s true but my family explained to me so I went along and trusted.
-Growing up i believed at heaven everybody flew around and people can visit past famous people I had my own perception of heaven from what I heard and now i believe heaven is a mental state of being.
-i use to think snow was pieces of the clouds.

1 Comments:
#11 and #12 are interesting--we do come up with a lot of our own theories. After all, how do you think we came up with the theory of gravity? It was one man's attempt to explain the world.
Do they not teach evolution at all? Generally the catholic church does not think evolution contradicts christianity, or so I have read.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home